Phone: +39 02 33006099
Fax: +39 02 33005630
Via Carlo Ilarione Petitti, 16,
20149 Milan MI, Italy
VAT NR. 07177790156
What's this VITRUM Life?
VITRUMLife is the platform that contains the whole VITRUM through which it is possible to discover all the peculiarities of glass and the technologies for its processing.
The platform includes:
The information portal on the 2023 edition of the fair VITRUM. Within this section it is possible to find all the details on the novelties of the 23rd edition, on the methods of participation, the forms and on the exhibition itineraries.
The event dedicated to glass that takes place in Milan, a contemporary city that has always represented the technological progress of our country, a true capital of the economy, design and the manufacturing world. A week that involves the public with exhibitions, workshops, meetings, artistic installations, shows, activities for children and families as well as guided tours to raise awareness of the excellence of a sector in which Italy has a leadership recognized worldwide. An opportunity to explore the strong connection between Milan, glass and its technologies.
The digital magazine that collects information and the latest news on the world of glass and on the sector's protagonists.
It is a highly dynamic and multilingual portal (16 languages), constantly updated with news on exhibitors (product news, technical insights…) and on the fair (visit data, market performance and analysis of national and international trends…).
The Magazine of Vitrum Life it keeps interest in the world of glass alive even when the fair is not taking place.
The channel where you can follow all the major events of the fair live Vitrum and Vision Milan Glass Week and where you can watch all the videos posted.
The ability to network and build relationships acquire proactivity and value if supported by an effective and forward-looking organization. The Community is a platform that stimulates and encourages discussion and interaction between all the players in the glass sector and which includes:
- An online catalog listing and presenting all the exhibitors of VITRUM and their flagship products.
- Consultation of the catalog is simple and intuitive: companies can be searched for by name, VITRUM specialized, pavilion, country and by sector of interest.
- The Stories: highlighted news published by companies that want to highlight their most advanced technologies and their latest generation integrated solutions.
- A calendar that collects all the relevant appointments for the protagonists of the glass world, events organized by exhibitors or by VITRUM.
The international community that promotes the excellence of glass in the main world fairs, through the dissemination of news and information relating to the leading products and high-quality services of the companies participating in the group exhibitions. With the aim of increasing the visibility of companies in strategic regions and establishing new commercial contacts with local operators, the contents are created in the language of the geographical area of reference.
Although Alibaba.com has been present in Italy since 2015, many companies do not know it yet or have only heard of it, ignoring its real potential. The Marketplace of Vitrum allows companies to fully exploit this potential. It is a real virtual showcase where companies can present their best products and sell them online thanks to the collaboration with the world's largest B2B online marketplace.
- To expand your B2B commercial horizons internationally by showcasing your products in a huge permanent online fair that favors the meeting between supply and demand.
- To increase your earnings by reaching millions of buyers who are looking for products to buy all over the world.
- To enter new markets without commercial management costs
- To improve the positioning of your products on search engines.
The area that collects the press releases of Vitrum and Milan Glass Week and the newsletter archive.