Keep on showing
The Timeline that accompanies exhibitors and visitors from one edition of the fair to another VITRUM.
KEEP putting yourself in exhibition. USE the time between one edition and another. INCREASE your visibility.
Since February 2020, the life of the world population has changed. Digital has taken over and people have experienced the potential of the web. Libera adv, which has always translated the customer's ideas into a project aimed at achieving set objectives and targets, proposes you to exploit this potential with an innovative project: VITRUM Life "Keep on showing", this project by "autonomous" internationalization, that accompanies the exhibitor at the Event, that promotes the fair even when it doesn't take place, that amplifies exponentially the brands of the exhibitors, which recall visitors, intrigued by the tam tam created with ad hoc editorials.
Never before is it important to continue showing off with VITRUM Life to keep the interest of the glass world alive.
VITRUM Life "Keep on showing" is the portal (complementary to the site VITRUM). Strongly dynamic and multilingual (16 languages), constantly updated with news on exhibitors (product news, technical insights…) and on the fair (visit data, market trends and news on national and international trends…).
- To exploit the potential of web content marketing: Libera adv will handle the creation and publication of the contents in complete autonomy, written by journalists specialized in your sector.
- increase your visibility on search engines: the news is written in an SEO key to obtain the best positioning on the web.
- generate a list of potential customers (lead generation) interested in their products and services.
- involve and interact with your target audience thanks to social networks managed with competence and regularity.
- take advantage of a targeted promotion, before, during and above all between one edition and another of the fair VITRUM.
- To give a boost to its business in terms of internationalization thanks to the translation of the contents into 16 languages.